Types of Information Crowd With Ease™ Collects from You
- "Personal Information."Personal Information refers to information that lets Crowd With Ease know the specifics of who you are and that may be used to identify, contact or locate you. Personal Information may include your name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, billing address, payment information, financial institution information, information about uploads, Internet Protocol (IP) address and the device used to upload the Materials (this data may be meta-data embedded in the Materials) and other information relating to uploaded Materials or that may be used to identify, contact, or locate you. Crowd With Ease™ may collect Personal Information when you use the Crowd With Ease™ Properties including, without limitation, when you set up your account, upload or download Materials, correspond or otherwise communicate with Crowd With Ease™ through the Internet, or otherwise volunteer information about yourself.
- "Non-Personal Information." Non-Personal Information refers to information that, by itself, does not identify you or could not be used to identify you as a specific individual (e.g., demographic information, website visitations, or other actions you may take). Crowd With Ease™ may collect Non-Personal Information through any of the methods discussed above as well as automatically through use of various technologies, some of which are described further below.
How Crowd With Ease™ Collects Your Information
- Registration. Prior to your using one or more of the Crowd With Ease™ Properties, Crowd With Ease™ may require certain Personal Information and Non-Personal Information to create a Crowd With Ease™ account ("Account") or to enable features or functionality of the Crowd With Ease™ Properties. Failure to provide all information required by Crowd With Ease™ may prevent access to any or all the Crowd With Ease™ Properties, and failure to maintain accurate information may result in suspension or termination of access to any or all the Crowd With Ease™ Properties.
- Uploading and Downloading Materials. If you use the Crowd With Ease™ Services and you upload or post Materials to or download Materials from the Crowd With Ease™ Properties, the Materials may include meta-data or be transmitted with data, such as, without limitation, the type of device through which the Materials were created, the device's IP address, the domain name of your Internet service provider and other such data. This data may necessarily be provided to and collected by Crowd With Ease™ when Materials are uploaded, posted to or downloaded from the Crowd With Ease™ Properties.
Information Collected Through Technology. While you are able to visit the Crowd With Ease™ Site and remain anonymous, Crowd With Ease™ or its third party service providers may still collect Personal Information and Non-Personal Information about your use of the Crowd With Ease™ Properties (e.g., your Internet browser, operating system, IP address, connection speed, and the domain name of your Internet service provider). Such information may be gathered by the following methods:
- Cookies. Cookies, including local shared objects, are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's or device's hard drive which work by assigning to your computer or device a unique number that has no meaning outside of the Crowd With Ease™ Site. Cookies do not generally contain any Personal Information. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually configure your browser to prevent this. Not accepting cookies may make certain features of the Crowd With Ease™ Properties unavailable to you, or not perform properly for you.
- IP Address. You may visit areas of the Crowd With Ease™ Site anonymously without the need to register an Account. Even in such cases, Crowd With Ease™ may collect IP addresses automatically. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer or device whenever you begin services with an Internet service provider. Each time you access the Crowd With Ease™ Site and each time you request one of the Crowd With Ease™ pages, the server logs the IP address.
- Web Beacons. Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in web pages and e-mails. Crowd With Ease™ may use these technical methods in HTML e-mails that Crowd With Ease™ sends to you to determine whether you have opened those e-mails and/or clicked on links in those e-mails. The information from use of these technical methods may be collected in a form that is Personal Information.
- Tracking Materials Usage. If you use the Crowd With Ease™ Services and you upload or post Materials to, or download Materials from, the Crowd With Ease™ Properties or to or from a third party website, Crowd With Ease™ tracks and captures Personal and Non-Personal Information associated with registered Accounts and the use of Materials.
How Crowd With Ease™ Uses Your Information
- System Administration. Crowd With Ease™ may use Non-Personal Information for the purposes of system administration, assisting in diagnosing problems with Crowd With Ease™ servers, monitoring Crowd With Ease™'s system performance and traffic on the Crowd With Ease™ Properties and to gather broad demographic information about Crowd With Ease™ customers.
- Performance of Services of the Crowd With Ease™ Properties. If you have registered for an Account, Crowd With Ease™ may use your Personal Information to make payments to you; to receive payments from you; to offer services to you; and to procure services from you and to communicate with you about these activities.
- Notices to Registered Users. If you have registered for an Account, Crowd With Ease™ may use your Personal Information to send e-mails to you regarding your registration, including confirmation to verify the accuracy of any information you have provided, and instructions on how to post Materials, make a payment or receive a payment or refund. Crowd With Ease™ may also send you e-mails to verify your identity or to notify you if Crowd With Ease™ believes your use of Crowd With Ease™ Properties violates any applicable agreement for the use of the Crowd With Ease™ Properties.
- Advertising. Crowd With Ease™ may use Non-Personal Information to assist in optimizing the delivery of advertisements to viewers of your Materials.
- Promotional E-mails. Crowd With Ease™ may use your Personal Information to send you e-mails periodically listing promotions or events relating to the Crowd With Ease™ Properties or from Crowd With Ease™'s marketing partners or sponsors. You have the choice to opt-out of receiving such promotional e-mails by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and/or following the instructions in such correspondence.
- Contact Information. If you contact Crowd With Ease™ by any means, Crowd With Ease™ may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence. If you report a problem with the Crowd With Ease™ Properties, Crowd With Ease™ may collect this information in a file specific to you.
How to Access and Change Your Personal Information
Upon request, Crowd With Ease™ shall allow you to update or correct Personal Information previously submitted, but only to the extent such activities will not compromise privacy or security interests, as determined by Crowd With Ease™ at its sole discretion. Additionally, upon request, Crowd With Ease™ shall delete Personal Information from the database where such information is stored; however, it may be impossible to entirely delete your entry without some residual information being retained due to the manner in which data backups are maintained.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
- Crowd With Ease™ does not sell, trade or rent Personal Information collected through the Crowd With Ease™ Properties to any third party.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Crowd With Ease™ may share your Personal Information for the following purposes and to the extent necessary in Crowd With Ease™'s good-faith discretion:
- as reasonably necessary for the operation of the Crowd With Ease™ Properties;
- to fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies;
- as required upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation;
- if Crowd With Ease™ believes your actions violate any law, regulation, the Terms and Conditions or any functions of the Crowd With Ease™ Properties; and
- in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture or other business combination involving Crowd With Ease™.
Safeguarding Your Personal Information
Security Measures. Crowd With Ease™ takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information. These include, but are not limited to:
- Internal reviews of Crowd With Ease™'s data collection;
- internal reviews of storage and processing practices;
- internal reviews of electronic security measures;
- internal reviews of physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Crowd With Ease™ stores Personal Information; and
- all Crowd With Ease™ employees, contractors and agents who access Personal Information are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution for unauthorized use or disclosure of Personal Information.
Third Party Links. The Crowd With Ease™ Properties may contain links to third parties who may collect Personal Information and Non-Personal Information directly from you. Additionally, Crowd With Ease™ may use third parties to provide components of the Crowd With Ease™ Properties. In either case, such third parties may have separate privacy policies and data collection practices, independent of Crowd With Ease™. Crowd With Ease™:
- has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions;
- is not responsible for the privacy practices or the Materials of such websites; and
- does not make any warranties or representations about the information, content, materials, products or services offered on such websites or the security of any information you provide to them.
- Security Measures. Crowd With Ease™ takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information. These include, but are not limited to:
International Users and Transfer of Data
Special Note Regarding Minors
Use of the Crowd With Ease™ Properties is not intended for minors under the age of 18 ("Minors"). Minors are not authorized by Crowd With Ease™ to use the Crowd With Ease™ Properties, even if Minors set up an Account or accept the terms of any agreement or policy herein for the Crowd With Ease™ Properties.
Contacting Crowd With Ease™
You may contact us, for any reason, by e-mail as follows:
You may contact us by mail as follows:CWE Manager, LLC
11121 Carmel Commons Boulevard